I’m a designer based in London, I usually work on websites and digital projects but I also do the odd bit of print work. I have ten years’ experience working in digital design and on small and large scale sites, including content-driven websites. Many of my clients are in the music, radio, fashion and beauty, TV and film industries.
Please take a look at my work profile for an overview of my employment history.
I am available for freelance and contract work. I have worked remotely for clients in New York, Los Angeles and Australia – time difference and distance is no problem, though if any work were to involve travel then I would be one very happy freelancer.
What I do
- Front end design and code (HTML/HTML5 CSS/CS3)
- WordPress design and development (building and editing themes, PHP, MySQL)
- Responsive design and Bootstrap 3 (sites that also work on mobile and tablet)
- Responsive and retina HTML emails
- Graphic design
- Logo design
- Banners, MPUs, homepage takeovers and other online ad formats, including animations
- Print ads
- Microsites and splashpages
- Photography: live music, production stills