I’m a designer based in London, I usually work on websites and digital projects but I also do the odd bit of print work. I have nine years’ experience working in design and on small and large scale sites, including fashion and beauty retail and content driven websites, mainly in the radio industry.
Many of my clients are in the music, fashion, radio, TV and film industries. Projects have included radio station or artist websites, album and single sleeve designs, artwork and graphics for print and digital, logos and print layouts. I’ve also worked for creative and advertising agencies.
Please take a look at my work profile for an overview of my employment history.
I am available for freelance and contract work. I have worked remotely for clients in New York, Los Angeles and Australia – time difference and distance is no problem, though if any work were to involve travel then I would be one very happy freelancer.
What I do
- Front end design and code
- WordPress design and development (building and editing themes, PHP, MySQL)
- Responsive design and Bootstrap (sites that also work on mobile and tablet)
- Graphic design
- Logo design
- Banners, MPUs and other online ad formats, including animations
- Microsites and splashpages
- SEO to ensure good ranking on Google etc
- Advice and help with social media
- Photography: live music, production stills