About My Work
I’m a designer based in London, I usually work on websites but I also do graphics and other things. I have nine years’ experience working in design and on small and large scale sites, including retail and content driven websites.
I like to explore different things and work with various people and mediums, too. Recently I’ve done a stint assisting a tattoo artist with the publication of some new art books. I also frequently attend gigs to do live music photography and lately I’ve been taking production stills for the Game of Thrones fan show on Sky, Thronecast.
Please take a look at my work profile for an overview of my employment history.
I am available for freelance and part-time work. I have worked remotely for clients in New York, Los Angeles and Australia – time difference and distance is no problem, though if any work were to involve travel then I would be one very happy freelancer.
A few things I can do
- Front-end design and code
- Responsive design (sites that also work on mobile and tablet)
- Graphic design
- Logo design
- Photography: live music, production stills
- Banners, MPUs and other online ad formats, including animations
- Microsites and splashpages
- Copywriting and creative writing
- SEO to ensure good ranking on Google etc
- Advice and help with social media