I’m a designer based in London, I usually work on websites and digital projects but I also do the odd bit of print work. I have nine years’ experience working in design and on small and large scale sites, including fashion and beauty retail and content driven websites, mainly in the radio industry.
I have worked with creative and advertising agencies and my other clients have been in the music, fashion, radio, TV and film industries. Projects have included band/music artist websites, album and single sleeve designs, artwork and graphics for print and digital, logos and print layouts.
I like to explore different things and work with various people and mediums, too. Recently I did a stint assisting a tattoo artist with the publication of some new art and design books. I also frequently attend gigs and festivals to do live music photography and lately I’ve been taking production stills for the Game of Thrones fan show on Sky, Thronecast.
Please take a look at my work profile for an overview of my employment history.
I am available for freelance, contract and part-time work. I have worked remotely for clients in New York, Los Angeles and Australia – time difference and distance is no problem, though if any work were to involve travel then I would be one very happy freelancer.
What I do
- Front-end design and code
- WordPress design and development (building and editing themes, PHP, MySQL)
- Responsive design and Bootstrap (sites that also work on mobile and tablet)
- Graphic design
- Logo design
- Banners, MPUs and other online ad formats, including animations
- Microsites and splashpages
- SEO to ensure good ranking on Google etc
- Advice and help with social media
- Photography: live music, production stills